- Try and use a tablecloth or any thick quality cloth on your dining table or any other table which is subject to daily and heavy use.
- Do not keep warm or cold items directly on a furniture surface; instead use a hot pad or coasters; please do not keep hot items like a tawa or baking dish even on a hot pad.
- To protect your furniture from fading, avoid keeping your furniture next to windows and other places where it can be exposed to direct sunlight.
- To avoid minor scratches which may hamper the finish of your furniture avoid sliding or passing items placed on your tabletop.
- Avoid placing items like burning candles or irons on any furniture as the heat generated from them may affect the life of your furniture in the long run, make use of candle holders to avoid melting wax touching the furniture.
- Cleaning your furniture items regularly will help you maintain them for a long time, make sure that you clean your furniture gently with a soft lightly damp cloth; using a rough rag and pressing it hard against the wood might lead to minor scratches.
- In case of a spill on the furniture, never try to wipe it as it will spread the spill and hamper the polish, instead just blot the spill.
- To protect your furniture from moisture, avoid placing it in direct contact with damp walls. We recommend wiping the moisture promptly with a dry, soft & lint free cloth.
Returns and Cancellations :
You can return an item within 24 (Twenty four) hours of the item being delivered to you with supporting pictures, to email@example.com. Return requests are not accepted after 24 (Twenty Four) hours from the date of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
What’s Eligible For Return?
Damaged - If the item delivered to you is in a damaged condition. In the case of minor damage (like chip-off/scratch/peel-off, torn stitches on upholstery or carpets) customers can choose not to return the item and instead request a carpenter service from Woodenmood to fix the damage.
Defective - If the item delivered to you is defective. A defect is the unfortunate result of a flaw in manufacturing, which hinders the intended use of the product (for e.g. imbalance, wooden joints opening etc). Please note that natural characteristics of the material used, like appearance or texture (especially for solid wood products) are not defects.
Missing - If the product delivered to you is incomplete or has components missing.
Not Functional - If the product delivered to you is dead on arrival, this could occur in items with batteries or requiring electrical sources (like clocks, lights, and bulbs).
What’s Not Eligible For Return?
Installation Issues - Wall mounting installation services are not offered by Woodenmood and therefore, return requests because of customer’s inability to get the product wall mounted will not be processed.
Relocation - After an item has been delivered to you in perfect condition, in the event of the subsequent dismantling of the item for relocation, reassembly etc, please note that Pepperfry will not be responsible for any damage to the product.
Canceling an Order or Part of an Order
If you change your mind after placing an order, you can cancel the order (or part of the order) within 12 (Twelve) hours of the order confirmation, or before it is shipped, whichever is earlier.
Since the products are made according to your order, and we have to maintain the fastest shipping time, orders once placed can only be cancelled within 12 hours of placing the order or before the order is put in production., whichever is earlier. Orders placed under any /all Special Sales or Specific Occasion Sales defined by an event/date or occasion for specified/limited time period are not eligible for cancellation.
A cancellation fee of 2.5% will be applied on the amount paid by you while processing the refund.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, no return or refund applicable.
If the item wasn't marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, no return or refund applicable.
Any requested change of whatever nature, big or small, shape size, usage, addition, deletion, specification in the product, compared to our standard offering will make the product a "Customized Product". Being customized in nature the manufacturer may make necessary structural or technical alteration in the product in the best possible manner as may deem fit from the manufacturing point of view, without any prior notice. No returns are applicable on customized products.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accessories shown in the image are only for representation and are not part of the product.
- Depending on your screen settings and resolution on your device there may be a slight variance in fabric colour and wood polish of the image and actual product.
- Wood grains will vary from product to product in case of solid wood furniture.
- Furniture having intricate carving design and hand-painted details are individual unique pieces and may have slight distinctions and variance between the picture and actual product.
- The Primary material is the main material used to manufacture the product and in addition to the primary material there might also be other type of materials used in the manufacturing of the product.